Swarovski Special Edition - antimicrobial face mask washable and reusable for one year
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
SIZE ADVICE: The Everyday 2.0 mask is less elastic than the Everyday Classic mask. We recommend selecting a size up, according to the size guide.
- Created and designed in Switzerland by KT Home SA and Keller Trading SA
- Testex Community Mask certified according to the requirements of the Task Force 🇨🇭
- Standard 100 certified by OEKO-TEX
- Textile certified by Koteri (South Korea) and FDA (United States) institutions
- Composition: 90% polyester microfilament, 10% silver fiber microfilament and spandex.
Colors & Sizes
- Two colors currently available: blue, black with blue stitching.
- Hygiene requirements before first use: wash once at 60 ° C or above with powder detergent
- Maintenance: 60 ° C with powder detergent
- Number of maintenance cycles: tests were carried out over 5 washing cycles
- For hygienic reasons, no right to return masks is granted
- We remind you that this mask is only an urban protective mask and not a mask for medical use.
- Ultra-light, super covering, sober, comfortable and can be worn on all occasions.
- Its ultra-thin thickness causes no discomfort, no fogging for eyeglass wearers, if it is well adapted.
- It is also anti-UV and allergenic.
- Always distributed individually with mention of the size.
Its secret: Silver fiber recognized for its antimicrobial capacity
Knitted microfiber, composition 90% polyester microfilament, 10% silver fiber microfilament and spandex.
|Standard 100 certificate by OEKO-TEX (PDF, 78.5k)|
|Testex Community Mask Certificate (PDF, 492k)|
Our "Everyday 2.0" product is packaged in the first transparent BioCello packaging, ecological as it is plant-based and compostable at home. Always distributed individually, never in batches, for obvious hygienic reasons.
Industrial quantities & customizations
Our entire collection can be adorned with a message by silkscreen printing or embossing. This service is only available for industries. For industrial quantities an offer will be established on request.
Removing your mask
When the mask deteriorates, a hole or a break in the seam, a final wash at 60 ° will suffice and it can thus take place in your laundry bag intended for recycling.
Hurry, only 3 items left in stock!