Child model // Everyday Classic: heating mask
The subtlety of this mask is the affixing of the Nano Sys system. It converts light energy into heat and increases the temperature by naturally creating a thermal effect of + 3 ° to + 5 ° in 15 minutes. It will protect you on the slopes and during après-ski gatherings. In addition, it will warm you by a few degrees naturally on the buttocks or other gondolas.
- Hygiene requirements before first use: wash once at 60 ° C minimum with detergent
- Maintenance: 60 ° C with detergent (powder or liquid)
For your comfort and the well-being of the planet, the mask is reusable.
- We remind you that this mask is only an urban protective mask and not an FFP2 (medical) mask.
- It is washable & reusable up to 50 times (until a hole appears).
- Ultra-light, super covering, sober, comfortable and can be worn on all occasions.
- Its ultra-thin thickness causes no discomfort, no fogging for eyeglass wearers, if it is well adapted.
- It is also anti-UV and allergenic.
- Always distributed individually with mention of the size.
- Distributed with a pair of velcro.
We advise you to wear two masks alternately.
ATTENTION: for hygienic reasons, no right of return of open masks is granted.
DELIVERY TIME: up to one week.
Precaution for use
- We remind you that all masks on the market are susceptible to infection.
- During use: if the mask has to be removed for a certain period of time, please remove it gently, without handling it, fold it and insert it in a pouch or envelope provided for this purpose, taking care to disinfect your hands .
- Be sure to wash your hands well and disinfect them before wearing the mask and after removing it because like all masks, it is susceptible to infection.
- Disinfect your mask ecologically, you can iron it on the "steam" position.
- Tip: use an ecological detergent, such as Stamen Lys .
Removing your mask
When the mask deteriorates, a hole or a break in the seam, a final wash at 60 ° will suffice and it can thus take place in your laundry bag intended for recycling.
Its secret: the Silver fiber
Knitted microfiber, composition: 90% polyester microfilament, 10% silver fiber and spandex microfilament.
Sizes & Colors
- Only one size available, for children from 6 to 10 years old
- Colors: Blue, silver monogram
Our "Everyday" product is packaged in the first transparent BioCello packaging, ecological because it is plant-based and compostable at home. Always distributed individually, never in batches, for obvious hygienic reasons.