Everyday Classic Heated protective mask: Children
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Special offer, while stocks last.
The subtlety of this mask is the application of the Nano Sys system which converts light energy into heat and increases the temperature by naturally creating a thermal effect of + 3° to + 5° in 15 minutes. It will protect you on the slopes and during après-ski gatherings. In addition, it will naturally warm you up by a few degrees on the ski lifts or gondolas.
To sterilise your mask in 10 minutes and effectively combat all types of viruses, consider our portable sterilisation box. It kills 99.9% of viruses! Washable and reusable for one year.
- Maintenance: 60°C with detergent (powder or liquid)
For your comfort and the well-being of the planet, the mask is reusable.
- We remind you that this mask is only an urban protection mask and not a FFP2 (medical) mask.
- It is washable & reusable up to 50 times (until a hole appears).
- Ultra-light, super-covering, understated, comfortable and can be worn on all occasions.
- Its ultra-thinness does not cause any discomfort or fogging for spectacle wearers, if it is properly adjusted.
- It is also UV-resistant and anti-allergenic.
- Always distributed individually with size indication.
We advise you to wear two masks alternately.
PLEASE NOTE: For reasons of hygiene, there is no right of return for opened masks.
DELIVERY TIME: up to one week.
- We remind you that all masks on the market are susceptible to infection.
- During use: If the mask is to be unworn for a period of time, gently remove it without handling, fold it and place it in a pouch or envelope provided for this purpose, taking care to disinfect your hands.
- Be sure to wash and disinfect your hands thoroughly before wearing the mask and after removing it, because like all masks, it is susceptible to infection.
- Disinfect your mask in an environment-friendly way: you can iron it on the "steam" position.
- Tip: Use an eco-friendly detergent, such as Etamine Lys.
Disposing of your mask
Should the mask deteriorate, with a hole or seam tear appearing, a final wash at 60°C will suffice and it can be placed in your laundry bag for recycling.
Its secrets: silver fibre and carbon ink
Knitted microfibre, composition:
- 90% polyester microfilaments
- 10% silver fibre microfilaments and spandex
- Carbon-based ink is added in printing.
- Colour: Blue, silver monogram
Our "Everyday" product is packaged in the first transparent BioCello packaging, which is environment-friendly because it is vegetable-based and compostable at home. Always distributed individually, never in batches, for obvious hygiene-related reasons.
Product developed by KT Home in Switzerland, manufactured in South Korea.