Everyday Classic Mask: Children
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
To sterilise your mask in 10 minutes and fight all types of viruses effectively, consider our portable sterilisation box. It kills 99.9% of viruses! Washable and reusable for one year.
Important information about our range of masks:
- Maintenance: 60°C with detergent (powder or liquid)
In 2020, during the lockdown period, we worked with our Korean partner and friend to develop a new mask from an existing fibre certified by the FDA in the US and the Koteri organisation in South Korea. It features an antimicrobial silver fibre. This mask has been certified to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® by TESTEX in Switzerland.
For your comfort and the well-being of the planet, the mask is reusable.
- Everyday is aimed at the general public as well as industry.
- Remember that this mask is only an urban protection mask and not a FFP2 (medical) mask.
- It is washable and reusable up to 50 times (until a hole appears).
- Ultra-light, super-covering, understated, comfortable and can be worn on all occasions.
- Its ultra-thinness does not cause any discomfort or fogging for spectacle wearers, if it is properly adjusted.
- Also UV-resistant and allergenic.
- Always distributed individually with size indication.
We advise you to wear two masks alternately.
PLEASE NOTE: For reasons of hygiene, there is no right of return for opened masks.
DELIVERY TIME: up to one week.
- Remember that all masks on the market are susceptible to infection.
- During use: If the mask is to be unworn for a period of time, gently remove it without handling, fold it and place it in a pouch or envelope provided for this purpose, taking care to disinfect your hands.
- After use: carefully remove the mask and hang it in an isolated place for at least 12 hours.
- Be sure to wash and disinfect your hands thoroughly before wearing the mask and after removing it, because like all masks, it is susceptible to infection.
- Due to the composition of the microfibre, it is not necessary to wash it between uses.
- Disinfect your mask in an environmentally-friendly way; you can iron it on the "steam" position.
- Tip: Use an eco-friendly detergent, such as Etamine Lys.
Disposing of your mask
Should the mask deteriorate or a hole or seam tear appear, a final wash at 60°C will suffice and it can be placed in your laundry bag for recycling.
Its secret: silver fibre
Knitted microfibre, composition:
- 90% polyester microfilaments
- 10% silver fibre microfilaments and spandex.
Sizes & Colours
- Colours: Black, Black with blue stitching, Blue, Burgundy, White with red interior; Khaki
Our "Everyday" product is packaged in the first transparent BioCello packaging, which is environment-friendly because it is plant-based and compostable at home. Always distributed individually, never in batches, for obvious hygiene reasons.
Industrial quantities & customisations
Our entire collection can be decorated with a message by screen printing or embossing. This service is only available for industrial-scale purposes and an offer will be provided on request for such quantities.
- Standard 100 certificate by OEKO-TEX (PDF, 78.5k).
Product developed by KT Home in Switzerland, manufactured in South Korea.