The situation of Afghan women is more than critical, according to the January 17, 2022 report, denounced by UN experts:
- Women are the priority targets of the new doctrine of the new Kabul regime.
- Closure of the Ministry for the Status of Women.
- Institutionalization of discrimination and some gender violence on a large scale and in a systematic way against women and girls.
- Exclusion of women from social, economic and political spheres throughout the country.
- Measures affecting women's ability to work, pushing them further into the poverty.
- Prohibition for women to return to work.
- Obligation for a male relative to accompany them in public spaces.
- Imposition of a dress code strict reserved for women and girls.
- Finding that the fundamental right of women and girls to secondary and higher education continues to be flouted, "under the pretext that women and men must be separated and that female students must respect a specific dress code".
- Closing of many shelters helping to women survivors gender-based violence, with potentially fatal consequences for the many victims in need of these services.
- Increased risk of exploitation of women and girls, including trafficking for the purpose of child marriage and of forced marriage, of sexual exploitation and of forced labor.
Words fail us, as this situation affects us so much. The entire article is available via the following link:
We cannot remain silent.
How do we help? By purchasing, or donating, our makeup remover glove, 50% of the proceeds of which will be used to help these Women.
Please post your videos on your social networks, indicating only
They need us.
In order to better manage the use of the funds raised through this action, we are working on a collaboration with a renowned Association. We will keep you informed as soon as, we hope, confirmation of this partnership.
Open letter to the Great Ladies of this world
Help us support this worthy cause!
Babette Keller Liechti